Sunday, June 6, 2010

ummm.....moving?

well ok so it's been a rollercoaster ride since I last blogged todd and I went up to kansas city again to look for houses to rent or anything to rent that we both can agree on. His thing is price (which I agree) but all the house to rent up there that are a desent(sp?) price are like 1200 a month or more which sucks big time! which niether one of us can see spending that kind of money on a house especially to rent. Then as you know we considered buying in the past and well we went home that night and considered it once again and this time we had some unexpected money (thank you LORD!!) that we could use as a down payment sooo the next day we consulted our families to see what they thought about it and made the next step which meant calling and getting preapproved! After we got preapproved for a 130,000 dollar home I started looking online comparing square footage compared to price and how many rooms and is it newer than the other and what about the kitchen and flooring and the bathrooms? Now I know everyone says your first home is never this perfect home and exactly what you want it to be but my first home was in memphis and we loved it so does that mean this one is bound to be bad? hopefully not since we are buying it we can paint it and do whatever we want to it as long as we have the money. well so as it goes I am going to look at these houses on monday and then todd and I are going to look at them on thursday and hopefully friday we will be putting an offer on one of them.... lord I am going to need your help more than ever now amen.......

Love
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment