Thursday, September 15, 2011

Helloooooo Fall!!

when we went to bed last night it was sooo nice outside like 60 degrees nice ..... fast forward to this morning and woke up to 41 degrees outside and 60 degrees inside!!! I didnt wanna get out of bed even to change into sweats because of the simple fact that i had to go from the bed to the closet!! dont get me wrong I am soooo glad cooler weather is here I love the fall, see we have a buck stove downstairs in the basement that is connected to our vent system, so during the fall and winter we never use our heater unless we leave the house without keiko. we just put some wood in that thing and keep the fire going and it heats the entire house no bills no nothing....so when I woke up this morning and it was 41 degrees outside I was ecstatic!!! I cant wait!!! YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!


and any of you that know us know that fall for us also means hunting season for me and my husband, because thats what we live off of throughout the year is deer meat so we dont have to buy any meat at the store......Today is the first day of deer season here and rest assured my husband will be out hunting by the end of this week...






wonderful wonderful Fall so much to do this fall and I cant wait!!!!!

Toodleloos
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment