Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hey Guys....

I know I kinda left the blog for mess, Im sorry to my total of 2 followers... but Im back and we are going to play catch up and then we are going to have some amazing adventures!! Todd and I have been sooo busy with work and getting the house the way we want it and family things... but you guys will have to bear with us because this is our first blog and we have no idea what were doing but we want to do this for our future. There has been a lot we have been doing to the house and in our lives here are some PICTURES!!!


 We LOVE our little girl she is one of the best puggles we have come across she loves to learn new tricks and we love teaching her.....
July and August had to be the hottest months all year.....even our air conditioner couldnt stand it enough to keep up....
 I made several trips to memphis, on this one mom and me went to the agricenter nursery and found several beautiful flowers....


 on my way back from nashville in the airplane, I went to knoxville to see how chelsea was doing at college for family week...
 Our house that we bought last september we finally got everything moved in, unpacked and in the place we wanted it...

 Above our bed
 our peachtree doors, that the previous owner painted, I wish we could undo it.....






 Christmas 2010 my sister came up and we went and got a tree and she helped us put it together, enjoyed having her here wish it could've been longer....


 we changed our bathroom walls they were blueish gray and everytime we took a shower the humidity left streakes on the walls so we "paperbagged" it

 The previous owner had this awful fenced in area in the back corner of the backyard and yup we took it down and rebuilt it the way it was supposed to be...
 one of my sister in laws had her second little girl in april so we got to go hold that sweetums...
 this is our wonderful furnace that is in todds mancave and that saved us this past winter!!!
 Todd was the most wonderful husband and decided that I should have under the cabinet lights in my kitchen so he put them in and I LOVE THEM!!
 This past feb. my wonderful husband todd got me a wonderful cabinet for my precious moments that I collect I love him sooo much he is the most wonderful hubby in the world (sorry gals)


 we took out these awful sticker bushes in front of our house and put these wonderful little cutie patooties....
 we also put in two magnolia trees hopefully they will be sooo pretty this next spring...
 this is the fire pit that came after we redid the fence this summer I cant wait to use it for some wonderful smores this fall....YUM!!


 we stained the deck....
 Todd's AWESOME sonic was a semifinalist for the dr pepper games to go to las vegas this fall which means he was in the top in the country...


 OUR LITTLE PRINCESS........
So she I told you guys we have been extremely busy this summer....so now that we have caught up hopefully we will stay caught up I would hate for us to get this far behind...this is embarrassing.... I hope you guys have a wonderful week....

  Toodleloos
          Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment