Monday, September 12, 2011

The Past Week

I have decided to open my own jewelry store....most of you dont know but I make my own jewelry. It's Hand Stamped Jewelry and it can be personalized in any way you wish, alot of people have commented on how they love it and the way it looks so I have decided to start selling it on etsy.com my store will open hopefully sometime this week or next so be on the lookout for  "A Life's Precious Moment's" here is a preview of what will be sold in the store and remember I will be taking personalized orders as well.....






















Yesterday was 9-11 and todd and I went to the Kansas City Chiefs Game with his boss, his wife and her family. They did an AMAZING job honoring and remembering those who were killed on 9-11, the game was less than amazing they loss 41-7 to the bills but it was a nice day out and I enjoyed tailgating (great food!!) and being able to sit and enjoy friends. afterwards we went out to eat with everyone at this neat little chicken place up here in the northland called Stroud's and OH MY! they're cinnamon rolls are just wonderful!! I loved them and even brought home leftovers.  Then we came home and enjoyed sitting on the back deck, just enjoying each other and keiko. I have to say as much as I enjoyed being out with friends all day (literally from 8-5) yesterday I was glad to be home and relaxing with my baby......


hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment